With screen sharing you can not only transfer the content of your laptop / PC to the Sessionboard, but also output the sound on the Sessionboard. After you have started the screen sharing, proceed as follows so that the audio output of your personal device is also carried out on the Sessionboard in addition to the video output.
- Choose the Apple menu on your Mac and then "System Preferences".
- Go to "Sound" and then to "Output".
- Select the Sessionboard in the device list.
- Right-click on a free area of the desktop. Select "Display settings".
- Click on the "Sound" category and select the Sessionboard as the input device from the drop-down menu under "Input".