A running Shared Session can be ended for all participants by the host. This means that working within the Shared Session is no longer possible once the host has left the Shared Session. Participants, on the other hand, can leave the Shared Session at any time, but cannot terminate it for all participants.
Ending Shared Session as a host
- End the shared Session for all participants by closing the Session. You can do this directly on the weframe device or via the Session Library on your laptop / PC.
- If there are still participants in this Session, you will be notified accordingly. Confirm this with "Close Session for all".
- Participants are then notified that the Session is no longer available because it was closed by the host.Please note: Participants can rejoin the Shared Session via the same link once the host opened the Session.
Leaving Shared Session as participant
- Leave the Shared Session by closing the Session on the weframe device.
- You will receive a notification that you can leave the Session and join again via the same link as long as the host is joining it.