Shared Sessions enable synchronous, hybrid collaboration on content at Weframe. Sessions can be opened simultaneously on several Sessionboards and thus content can be edited site-independent, simultaneously and together - for real remote collaboration. In addition to the classic video conference, participants no longer look passively at their work status - now they can edit content interactively and can also be added via audio and video channels. Thus the essential - the active collaboration on content - comes to the fore.
Benefits of the Shared Session
The advantages of Shared Sessions at a glance:
Shared Session - Enables simultaneous real-time editing of content.
Interaction instead of passivity - The features and tools of Weframe One are available to all participants on Sessionboards.
- Access rights management - The access and editing options for the Shared Session can be managed.
Best transmission quality - Sessions that are shared and opened on multiple devices are synchronized in real-time via the cloud.
- Automatic Synchronization - Work statuses do not have to be adjusted manually and can therefore not be overwritten by mistake.
Video Call - Video telephony is available within a Shared Session and can be switched on manually at any time.
All you need for collaboration is a Shared Session - the workspace and all Session content is synchronized with the participants in real-time.
- Only the host can generate and send a participation link to the Shared Session. This is created in the Session Library via the three-point menu.
- The host can choose between different access rights of the participants to the Shared Session and change them at any time.
- A Session can only be joined as soon as and as long as the host has opened the Shared Session on the Sessionboard.
- The generated link is persistent, i.e. it doesn't change for the Shared Session. The same link can be used over and over again, even if the access rights have been changed.
- A video call can be started at any time during the current Shared Session for additional audio and video transmission.
Please note: Currently a Shared Session is only possible from Session- to Sessionboard. With the laptop / PC you can only join via video call.