Shared Sessions enable synchronous, hybrid collaboration on content at Weframe. Sessions can be opened simultaneously on several Sessionboards and thus content can be edited site-independent, simultaneously and together - for real remote collaboration. In addition to the classic video conference, participants no longer look passively at their work status - now they can edit content interactively and can also be added via audio and video channels. Thus the essential - the active collaboration on content - comes to the fore.
Benefits of the Shared Session
The advantages of Shared Sessions at a glance:
Shared Session - Enables simultaneous real-time editing of content.
Interaction instead of passivity - The features and tools of Weframe One are available to all participants on Sessionboards.
Best transmission quality - Sessions that are shared and opened on multiple devices are synchronized in real-time via the cloud.
- Automatic Synchronization - Work statuses do not have to be adjusted manually and can therefore not be overwritten by mistake.
Video Call - Video telephony is available within a Shared Session and can be switched on manually at any time.
All you need for collaboration is a Shared Session - the workspace and all Session content is synchronized with the participants in real-time.
- Only the host can generate and send a participation link to the Shared Session. This is created in the Session Library via the three-point menu.
- A Session can only be joined as soon as and as long as the host has opened the Shared Session on the Sessionboard.
- The generated link is persistent, i.e. it doesn't change for the Shared Session. The same link can be used over and over again.
- A video call can be started at any time during the current Shared Session for additional audio and video transmission.
Please note: Currently a Shared Session is only possible from Session- to Sessionboard. With the laptop / PC you can only join via video call.