You can share any Session in your Session Library with other people. You can use various Session sharing modes to set access and the type of collaboration.
Please note: The generated link is persistent, that means it always remains the same, even after closing the Session or changing the sharing mode.
A Session can be released by the respective owner in the Session Library of the account:
Sharing in the Session Library
- Log into your Weframe account and go to your Session Library.
- Click on the three-point menu of the Session you want to share.
- Click on the "Share Session" option in the three-point menu.
- A window will open in which you can select a mode from a drop-down list and copy the share link. Click on "Save" and send the link e.g. by email.
- Your Session is shared now and indicated by a blue bar in your Session Library. If you have not already done so, you can now open the Session on the Sessionboard.