As a host, you can share your Session with other people for simultaneous processing of the common work status. For this purpose you create a link that you send to the participants.
Please note: With the participation link to a Shared Session you can invite participants to a Video Call at the same time. No separate link is required for the Video Call, as it can only be started within a Shared Session for additional audio and video transmission.
Proceed as follows:
- Log in to your Weframe account and go to your Session Library
- Click on the three-point menu of the Session you want to share.
- Click on the "Share Session" option of the three-point menu.
Please note: You can also share an active Session already open on the Sessionboard using the three-point menu in your Session Library.
- A window opens in which you can select an access right from a drop-down list and copy the link to the shared session. Click on "Done" and send the link in a channel of your choice (e.g. Messenger, SMS, Calendar, etc.) or by email.
Please note: The shared link is persistent, so the participants can access the link permanently, even after the shared session has ended, and edit it according to their access rights.
- Your Session is split and marked by a blue bar in your Session Library. You can now open the shared Session on the Sessionboard for a joint processing, if you haven't already done so.