As a host, you can share your Session with other people for simultaneous processing of the common work status. For this purpose you create a link that you send to the participants.
Please note: With the participation link to a Shared Session you can invite participants to a Video Call at the same time. No separate link is required for the Video Call, as it can only be started within a Shared Session for additional audio and video transmission.
Proceed as follows:
- Log in to your weframe account and go to your Session Library
- Click on the three-point menu of the Session you want to share.
- Click on the "Share Session" option of the three-point menu.
Please note: You can also share an active Session already open on the weframe device using the three-point menu in your Session Library.
- A dialog opens where you can copy the link to the shared Session. Click on the corresponding button and send the link in a channel of your choice (e.g. Messenger, SMS, Calendar, etc.) or by e-mail.
Please note: The shared link is persistent, so participants can access the link permanently, even after the shared Session has ended. However, participation can only take place after the host has joined the Session.
- Your Session is split and marked by a blue bar in your Session Library. You can now open the shared Session on the weframe device for a joint processing, if you haven't already done so.