A weframe videoconference is always initiated by a weframe device (weframe One 86''). Besides the participation via another weframe device, you can also participate via your laptop / PC.
Please Note: To join a weframe video conference as a participant, you need an invitation link from the conference organizer on a weframe touch screen. With a click on this link you can then join the video conference on your laptop / PC.
Proceed as follows:
If you have a weframe account, log in with your laptop / PC at weframe.one. If you don't have a weframe account or don't want to create one, you can also participate in the weframe videoconference as a guest (see 4.).
- Click on the invitation link or copy it into the URL bar of a current browser, preferably Chrome, Safari or the latest version of Microsoft Edge.
- Select the "Join on this computer" option.
- If you have not logged into your weframe account before (see 1.), or if you do not have an account, you can now participate in the videoconference as a guest. You will be asked to enter your name, which will be displayed together with your video during the conference.
If necessary, confirm access to your camera, microphone, and location.
- You will be connected to the conference. You will see a thumbnail bar at the top of the screen showing the other participants. Click on the respective thumbnail to display it in a large window.
- If you would like to end your participation, click on the red "End" button. The message "The videoconference has ended" appears.