A weframe videoconference is always initiated by a weframe device (weframe One 86''). Besides the participation via another weframe device, you can also participate via your laptop / PC.
Please Note: To join a weframe video conference as a participant, you need an invitation link from the conference organizer on a weframe touch screen. With a click on this link you can then join the video conference on your laptop / PC.
Proceed as follows:
If you have a weframe account, log in with your laptop / PC at weframe.one. If you don't have a weframe account or don't want to create one, you can also participate in the weframe videoconference as a guest (see 4.).
- Click on the invitation link or copy it into the URL bar of a current browser, preferably Chrome, Safari or the latest version of Microsoft Edge.
- Select the "Join on this computer" option.
- If you have not logged into your weframe account before (see 1.), or if you do not have an account, you can now participate in the videoconference as a guest. You will be asked to enter your name, which will be displayed together with your video during the conference.
Access to your camera, microphone and location are queried. Allow these settings in your browser and click "Continue".
- You are connected to the conference. You see all participants or their avatars in a grid view. To see a participant in full screen, click on the corresponding grid with the video preview or avatar of the participant.
- If you would like to end your participation, click on the red "End" button. The message "The videoconference has ended" appears.