Please note: In order to start a weframe videoconference and to invite to it, you must a) be at a weframe device (weframe One 86'' or 65''), b) be logged into your weframe account via your laptop / PC and c) have opened a new or existing session of your account on the weframe device.
There are two ways to start your weframe videoconference:
Starting a conference via the camera window on the weframe device
Log in to your weframe account on your laptop / PC and open an existing or new session on the weframe device via the "My Sessions" area.
- Activate the camera on your weframe device. To do this, open the camera cover flap on the upper left edge of the screen.
- The camera window opens in the upper left corner of the workspace. You can see the room you are in.
- On the control panel, tap the "Start conference" option in the lower centre of the camera window.
- The window shows "Starting videoconference" and finally "Waiting for participants to join...". Now you can invite participants and start the conference.
Starting a conference via Session on a laptop / PC
- Go to "My Sessions" in your weframe account on your laptop / PC.
- The open session is shown as active, all other existing sessions are grayed out. Click on the three-point menu in the upper right corner of the active session.
- Click on the "Start conference" option.
- The camera window on the weframe device shows "Starting videocoference" and finally "Waiting for participants to join...".
- Now you can invite participants and start the conference.