You can edit Sessions on your computer before and after group work. To do this, open the Session on your computer instead of on a Sessionboard.
Please note: To ensure that the contents of your Weframe Session are displayed sufficiently large, the Desktop Editing is limited to desktop devices (laptops, PCs).
Open a Session
To open the Session on your laptop / PC, proceed as follows:
- Here you find all the Sessions you have created. These are displayed in a list view by default. How to switch to the grid view. Click the three-point menu in the right corner of the Session you want to open.
- On the options that appear, click on the top item "Open".
- The Session opens – you can start editing on the PC.
Please note: You can also open and edit a Session in several tabs at the same time without losing any data. The Sessions are always synchronized with each other and saved in your account.
Close a Session
To close a Session on the desktop, proceed as follows:
- Click the arrow on the toolbar of the Session.
- The Session closes on the desktop, and you return to the Session Library of your account.