In addition to the PIN, the Connection Widget provides participants with a QR code for a quick connection to a Session on the Sessionboard via smartphone or tablet. The widget also has other functions that make it easier for the host to provide accessibility for his participants:
- Can be scaled as required with two fingers.
- Can be switched between maximum and minimum size per double tap.
- Can be moved on the workspace.
- Remains in the stored position even during a Phase change.
- Visualization of the remaining time until the PIN and QR code changes.
- Open the Session Menu in the upper right corner of the Workspace and tap the red i-button.
- The Connection Widget opens. On this widget, the participants will find both a QR code and the PIN for connecting to Weframe One.
- When all participants have connected, close the Connection Widget by clicking the red button with the X in the top right corner.
Please note: The ever-changing PIN is also displayed directly in the Session Menu. So if individual participants need to follow up or renew their connection, the PIN can be read directly from the Session Menu or from the Connection Widget.