You can share the screen of your mobile device wirelessly with weframe One. To do this, connect your WiFi-enabled mobile device to the WiFi network provided by weframe One. Proceed as follows:
- Open the wireless screen sharing window from the Main Menu.
Please note: Alternatively, you can switch from an open HDMI screen sharing window to wireless screen sharing. switch from an open HDMI screen sharing window to wireless screen sharing.
- The Wireless Screen Sharing window will prompt you to connect to the WiFi.
- Open the WiFi settings on your device and search for the displayed network name in the available WiFi networks. Click the network name.
- You will be prompted to enter a password. Enter the network key specified in the Wireless Screen Sharing window and confirm your entry.
- Now share your screen using the appropriate feature of your operating system. Here you can find more information about the screen sharing methods supported by weframe:
Connect via WLAN QR code
Some mobile operating systems allow an automatic connection to a WLAN network via QR code. Proceed as follows:
- On your mobile device, open the camera (e.g. Apple iOS) or a QR code scanner.
- Photograph / scan the QR code displayed in the wireless screen sharing window.
Please note: Not every photo or scan function supports automatic detection of WiFi QR codes. Please refer to your manufacturer's operating instructions or use the WiFi settings of your operating system to establish the WiFi connection by default (see above).
- If necessary, confirm the connection in a subsequent dialog.
- Now share your screen via the corresponding function of your operating system. Here you will find more detailed information about the screen sharing methods supported by weframe: