Screen Mirroring allows you to display the screen of your mobile device on weframe One. The function can be used with an HDMI cable or wirelessly via WiFi connection.
Screen Mirroring can be accessed directly from the start screen without a session or in a session via the main menu:
Accessing Screen Mirroring in a Session
- Open the main menu and tap the Screen Mirroring connection you want.
- A screen sharing window appears on the desktop prompting you to connect your mobile device.
- To share the screen of your device, connect your device via the type of connection of your choice, i.e. the available HDMI cable or the WiFi network on display.
Accessing Screen Mirroring from the Start Screen
- Turn on weframe One.
- After a few seconds, the Start Screen will be displayed. Tap on the red "Start" button.
- You are in Screen Mirroring mode, in which an HDMI screen sharing window is displayed by default, prompting you to connect your mobile device.
- To share your screen, connect your device with the available HDMI cable or switch to wireless screen mirroring and connect to the specified wireless network.