All Sessions that belong to you are listed as tiles in your Session Library and sorted by the date they were last edited. Here, you have various options for managing and editing your Sessions, accessible via the three-point menu on the Session:
a) Rename Session
You can rename the title of a Session at any time. To do this, click on the three-point menu and then on the "Rename" option. A dialog window will open in which you can enter a new title.
- Titles cannot be assigned twice within your Session Library.
- The title of your Session is displayed on weframe One for all participants to see. It can also be found on all screenshots of the Foto Minutes function.
b) Duplicate Session
You can duplicate a Session with all its contents. Duplicates can be useful in the following situations:
- You have created a Session that is to be used more often in this form: a Session template.
- You want to document the status of a Session that you can access.
- You want to transfer a Session to another person, but keep a version to yourself.
To duplicate a Session, click on the three-point menu and then on the "Duplicate" option.
- The duplicate will be created directly and automatically without further confirmation.
- The title of the duplicate is the same as the original with the prefix "Copy from". If necessary, rename the Session directly.
- When duplicating Sessions, screenshots will not be copied. All previous screenshots are only included on the original.
c) Download Foto Minutes
With one click, you can download all screenshots taken of this Session with the Foto Minutes tool. Click on the three-point menu and then on the "Screenshots" option.
- The download starts directly and automatically without further confirmation. You can view the progress of the download via the corresponding window of your browser.
- The option is only available if screenshots of the Session have already been taken. If there are no screenshots taken yet, the option will be inactive and greyed out.
- If a Session is duplicated, screenshots are not inherited. So the "Screenshots" option button on a copied Session will be inactive and greyed out.
d) Transfer Session
You can transfer one of your Sessions to another person. The prerequisite for this is that the person also has a weframe account. For a Session transfer, click on the three-point menu and then on the "Transfer" option.
- The Session will be completely transferred to the other account. Once the transfer is complete, you will no longer have access to the Session or the content / screenshots it contains.
- If you still want to access the Session, create a duplicate and transfer this or the original to the other person.
e) Delete Session
Sessions that are no longer needed can be deleted. Click on the three-point menu and then on the "Delete" option and confirm the procedure in the subsequent dialog.
- Deleting a Session is final and cannot be undone.
- The Session and all contents are completely deleted and cannot be restored.