Please note: You can only use the camera in an active session. How you can spontaneously create a session on the device is explained here. You can also open an existing Session, this is explained here.
The camera is built into the display frame of weframe One, ready to capture snapshots of your group work. To activate the camera and create a photo with it, proceed as follows:
- Activate the integrated camera of weframe One by opening the cover flap of the camera.
- A window opens that shows the area in front of weframe One (and most likely you as a person).
Arrange yourself or the group in the image area of the camera.
- Tap the "Take picture" control panel (camera icon).
- A three-second countdown begins on the window, after which the camera releases.
- The captured image appears to the right of the camera window as a Media Note.