The Live Camera is built into the weframe One display. With it, you can capture snapshots of your group work. Proceed as follows:
- Open the main menu and tap the "Live Camera" button.
- A window will open showing the area in front of weframe One (and most likely also you as a person).
- Arrange yourself and the group in the image area of the camera.
- Then click on the upper right corner of the camera window. The menu appears:
- Tap on the "Create Screenshot" button (camera icon).
- A three-second countdown begins on the window, after which the camera triggers.
- The captured image appears as an Image Note to the right of the Live Camera window.