The camera is built into the display of the weframe device. With it you can capture snapshots of your group work. You can only take pictures with the camera in an open Session on the weframe device. The Session can also be shared with other people in order to take pictures.
To activate the camera or create a photo with it, proceed as follows:
- Create or open a Session on the weframe device. This Session can also be shared with other people.
- Activate the integrated camera of weframe One by opening the cover flap of the camera.
- Depending on whether you have invited participants to this Session or not, the camera window will open directly (see illustration), or first the video call widget, where the camera window can be opened by tapping on the widget.
Arrange yourself or the group in the image area of the camera.
- Tap the "Take picture" control panel (camera icon).
- A three-second countdown begins on the window, after which the camera releases.
- The captured image appears to the right of the camera window as a Media Note.