Notes are created on your Mobile Device (laptop, tablet or smartphone) and sent to the Session on weframe One with a wipe. Content can be text, pictures or videos.
Please note: In order to avoid losing Notes, the creation of text, image and video notes is only possible if you are connected to a Session.
- Open the URL weframe.one in a browser and connect to a Session via PIN.
- Open the option "Send your input" in the upper right corner of the Burger Menu.
- You are on your Personal Workspace. Click on the red "+" button at the bottom right. Two more buttons will appear above it.
- Click / Tap on the red button with the camera icon. A Media Note appears.
- Click/tap on the Note in the area of the camera icon.
- Depending on the type of your device, you have two options:
a) Select an existing image or video and confirm your selection in the following dialogue.
b) Record a picture or video with the camera of your mobile phone and confirm the use of the recording.
- The selected image will appear on the note. Please note: The square cut is only a preview. The images/videos can be used in full format on the desktop.
- Click/tap next to the picture or video note on the gray background.