Notes are created on your mobile device (laptop, tablet or smartphone) and sent to the session on weframe One with a wipe. Content can be text, pictures or videos.
Please note: In order to avoid losing Notes, the creation of text, image and video notes is only possible if you are connected to a Session.
Please proceed as follows:
- Open the URL weframe.one in a browser and connect to a Session via PIN.
- Open the option "Contribute content" in the upper right corner of the Burger menu.
- You are on your personal desktop. Click on the red "+" button at the bottom right. Two more buttons will appear above it.
- Click / Tap on the red button with the pen. A text note appears.
- Click / tap on the note in the placeholder text area "Please enter text here".
- Enter your text.
- Finally, click / tap on the grey background next to the text note.
How do I send a note to weframe One?
- Send your finished text note to the session by tapping it and dragging it to the top of the screen.
- A blue area appears at the top of the screen - the Outbox. Drag the text note onto the outbox, where the note gets smaller. Then release it.
- Your text contribution appears in the inbox on weframe One.
Tips for creating notes:
- Determine the color of your text note by clicking on the Note menu and selecting a suitable color.
- Each newly created text note will appear in the last selected color.
- Shortcut: On your laptop, simply press the "T" key to create a new text note.