The most important format on weframe One is Media Notes. Like the familiar Sticky Notes, they are easy and intuitive to use – but now much more versatile, flexible and powerful. Notes are created exclusively on your Personal Device (notebook, tablet, smartphone) via the Personal Device Menu.
In this article you will learn more about the following points:
Common features of all Notes
- Notes are always and exclusively created on the personal device workspace and sent to the weframe device with a gesture forward.
- All Notes can be dyed in nine fresh colours via the Active Corner.
- All Notes can be scaled up and down with two fingers.
- Notes can be grouped and arranged on sheets.
- Notes can be duplicated using the button in the inner active corner.
Types of Notes
There are three types of Notes on weframe One:
1. Text Notes
The classic brings an idea, a keyword or a short phrase with a swipe to the large screen. Text Notes can be used on weframe One as an individual object or as a design element for captions and headings via the Pin Function.
2. Image Notes
A picture says more than a thousand words: with an Image Note, spontaneously taken snapshots, found pictures from the net or carefully selected high-quality photos from the image archive become easily part of the group work. Image Notes can also be displayed full screen with the Pin function - otherwise the image is cut to square note format.
3. Video Notes
A video shows more than a thousand pictures: With a Video Note, an emotional story, a funny snippet or a crisp explanatory film can now become part of a work session.