Sheets are – as digital counterpart to flipchart and whiteboard – a versatile basic tool for content on weframe One. Their simplest function: you can write and draw on them with the weframe pen. In addition, other content such as text, images, videos or documents can be arranged and structured on sheets with the help of Notes.
Sheets have the following properties:
- They are available in portrait and landscape format.
- They are scalable, that is, they can be resized.
- You can assign Notes to them by dragging them onto the Sheet.
- Sheets can be duplicated or deleted along with (assigned) content.
- Sheets can be used to create templates.