Sessions are stored in your Session Library. From here, you can open a Session on a Sessionboard. Proceed as follows:
Open the URL weframe.one on your own device and connect to the Sessionboard near you.
- Go to "My Sessions" in the upper right corner of the burger menu.
- You are now in your Session Library. Here, all the sessions you manage are listed in a list or as tiles. Learn more about the different views here.
- Click the red "Start" button on the Session you want to open.
- Your Session appears on the connected Sessionboard and the opened Session is marked as active in your Session Library.
If you have previously shared the Session, the open Session will be marked as active and shared.
Please note: When a new Session is started, the active Session is automatically stopped and all participants are disconnected. This also affects the participants of a Shared Session.
To end the Session on the Sessionboard, you have two options:
- Go to the Session Library and click on the red "Stop" button of the active session.
The Session disappears from the display of the Sessionboard.
- You can also close the session by tapping "Close Session" button in the Session Menu.