Sessions are stored in your Session Library. From here, you can open a session on a weframe device. Proceed as follows:
Open the URL weframe.one on your own device and connect to the weframe device near you.
- Go to "My Sessions" in the upper right corner of the burger menu.
- You are now in your Session Library. Here, all the sessions you manage are listed in a list or as tiles. Learn more about the different views here.
- Click the red "Start" button on the Session you want to open.
- Your session appears on the weframe device you have connected to - you can start the group work.
Please note: If a session is currently open on a weframe device, it is marked as active in your Session Library. When a new session is started, the active session is automatically stopped and all participants are disconnected.
To end the Session on the weframe device, you have two options:
- Go to the Session Library and click on the red "Stop" button of the active session.
The session disappears from the display of the weframe device.
- You can also close the session by tapping "Close Session" button in the Session Menu.