What is a Session?
Group work with weframe is organized in Sessions. Whether meeting, creative workshop or customer presentation – whenever you work with weframe, the content is stored in a Session. In a way, it is the file format of weframe and ensures that your content is always secure and accessible from anywhere. To create Sessions, you first need nothing more than an account with weframe. That can be created in a few seconds.
How do I create a weframe account?
Open in a browser https://weframe.one/#/login.
- Click on the map "Register".
- Enter your email address and a password. You can also register with an existing account on Facebook, Google, LinkedIn or Microsoft. Click on the regarding icon and follow the instructions.
- Click on the red "Sign Up" button and confirm the reference to the confirmation e-mail.
- Complete your registration by clicking on the link in the email you received.
- Welcome to weframe One – you can now log in at any time and work better with others.
How do I create my first Session?
Once you have completed your registration, you will be directly in the "My Sessions" area, the Session Library. Proceed as follows:
- Click the white area with the "+".
- In the following dialog window, enter a meaningful name for your new Session.
- Congratulations - you have created your first Session. It will now appear as a square tile in your Session Library.
How do I open my first Session on weframe One?
Sessions are made for group work – so is your first Session: Open them on weframe One so you can work on great things together with others. To do this, you should be within sight of a weframe One that shows the start screen.
Before: Sessions are stored in your Session Library. From here, you can open a Session on a weframe One. Proceed as follows:
- Open the URL weframe.one on your mobile device and connect to the weframe One near you.
- Go to "My Sessions" in the upper right corner of the Burger menu.
- You are now in your Session Library. Click the red "Start" button on the session you want to open.
- Your Session will appear on the weframe One device you have connected to – your group work can begin.
Please note: If a Session is currently open on a weframe One, it will be marked as active in your Session Library. All other sessions cannot be opened for this long, the "Start" button is grayed out.
To close the Session on weframe One, you have two options:
- On your mobile device, click on the red "Stop" button of the active Session in the Session Library. The Session will disappear from the weframe One screen.
- You can also close the Session by tapping the Exit button in the Session Menu.