What is a Session?
Group work with weframe One is organized in Sessions. Whether meeting, creative workshop or customer presentation – all content is stored in a Session. In a way, it is the file format of weframe and ensures that your content is always secure and accessible from anywhere.
You can create Sessions directly on the weframe device or in your weframe account. To save Sessions created on the weframe device, however, you always need a weframe account. This is created in a few seconds.
How do I create a weframe account?
- Open the URL weframe.one in the browser of your personal device.
- Open the burger menu at the top right.
- Click on the menu item "Log-in".
- Click on "Please register here."
- Enter your name, e-mail address and a password.
- Read the legal notice and agree to it.
- Click on the red button "Register".
- You will receive an email to confirm your account. Complete the registration by clicking on the "Confirm registration" button contained in this mail.
How do I create my first Session?
Once you have completed your registration, you are directly in the Session Library. Then proceed as follows:
- Click on "+ Create new Session".
- In the following dialogue window, enter a meaningful name for your new Session.
- Congratulations - you have created your first Session. It now appears in your Session Library.
How do I open my first Session on the weframe device?
Sessions are made for group work - so is your first Session: open it on the weframe device, so you can work together on content.
Please note: Sessions are stored in your Session Library. From here, you can open a Session on a weframe device. Proceed as follows:
- Open the URL weframe.one in the browser of your personal device and connect to the weframe device.
Open "My Sessions" via the burger menu at the top right.
- You are now in your Session Library. Click on the red "Start" button on the Session you want to open.
Your Session appears on the weframe device you have connected to - the group work can begin. The Session is marked as active in your Session Library.
- To end the Session on the weframe device, click on the red "Stop" button of the active Session in the Session Library or tap on the close button in the Session Menu.