weframe Sessions are always owned by a single user. Therefore, it may become necessary to transfer work statuses or results to another person.
In this article you will learn more about:
Transfer a Session
To transfer a Session from your library to another account, proceed as follows:
Open the URL weframe.one in your browser and log in with your access data.
Select the option "My Sessions" from the Burger menu at the top right. You are now in your Session Library.
Look for the Session to be transferred, click on the three-point menu and there on the option "Transfer".
- In the following dialog, confirm by clicking on "Transfer Session".
In the upcoming dialogue, copy the Session link by clicking on the "Copy link to clipboard" button.
Paste the copied link into a message in a channel of your choice (e-Mail, Messenger, SMS etc.). Now you can send the link to the weframe user who should own the session in the future.
Please note: Sessions waiting for transfer cannot be opened or edited. They are marked accordingly in your Session Library:
The transfer cannot be addressed to a specific person, but to the person who opens the link. Therefore, do not make the link available via public channels (wikis, group chats, etc.), but send it exclusively to the person to whom you want to transfer the Session.
Cancel Session Transfer
You can cancel the transfer of a Session to another account. This might be necessary if ...
- ... you just changed your mind.
- ... you mistakenly transferred the wrong Session.
- ... the link has been sent to the wrong recipient.
- ... the receiving person does not retrieve the link and thus does not complete the transfer.
Then proceed as follows:
Open your Session library.
Locate the Session waiting for transfer.
Click on the "Cancel Transfer" button.
Confirm the following dialog with "OK".
- The Session is now listed normally in your Session library again and can be edited and managed again.
Accepting a transferred Session
To get a Session transferred from another weframe user, the previous owner has to send you a transfer link. This is how you accept the Session transfer:
- Click on the link or copy it into the URL bar of your browser.
- You will be directed to weframe.one. Log in with your access data.
- The Session is now transferred to your account and can be found in your Session Library.