Group work with weframe is stored in sessions and each session always has a specific owner. This ensures that work statuses and data are always within reach and safe with the responsible person.
All your sessions are stored in the Session Library of your account, accessible under "My Sessions". This is how you get there:
- Open weframe.one in a browser.
- In the Burger Menu at the top right, click the "My Sessions" option.
- You are now in your Session Library.
All Sessions belonging to you are listed here as tiles, sorted by date of last editing. You have several options for managing your Sessions:
1. Rename a Session
You can rename the title of a Session at any time. A click on the title opens a dialog window in which you can enter a new title. Please note:
- Titles cannot be assigned twice within your Session Library.
- The title of your Session is displayed on weframe One for all participants to see. It can also be found on all screenshots of the Foto Minutes.
2. Transfer a Session
You can transfer one of your Sessions to another person. Required for this is that the recipient has a weframe account. Please note:
- The Session is transferred completely to the other account. Once the transfer is completed, you will no longer have access to the Session and the content and screenshots contained.
- If you still want to access the Session, create a duplicate and transfer that or the original to the other person.
3. Download Foto Minutes
Click on this button to download all screenshots taken of this Session with the Foto Minutes tool. Please note:
- The download starts directly and automatically without further confirmation. You can check the progress of the download via the regarding window of your browser.
- The button is only available if screenshots of the Session have already been taken.
- If a Session is duplicated, the screenshots are not inherited. That is, there is no download button on a newly created Session duplicate.
4. Duplicate a Session
You can duplicate a Session with all its contents. Duplicates can be useful in the following situations:
- You have created a Session that is to be used more often in this form: a Session template.
- You want to document a tangible status of a Session.
- You want to transfer a Session to another person while keeping a version to yourself.
To duplicate a Session, click the "Duplicate Session" button. Please note:
- The duplicate will be created directly and automatically without further confirmation.
- The title of the duplicate is the same as the original with the prefix "Copy of". If necessary, rename the Session directly.
- When duplicating Sessions, screenshots are not copied. All previous screenshots are only included on the original.
5. Delete a Session
Sessions that are no longer needed can be deleted. Click on the "Delete Session" button and confirm the procedure in the subsequent dialog. Please note:
- The deletion of the Session is final and cannot be undone.
- The Session and all contents are completely deleted and cannot be restored.