Please note: The function to create a template via the button "Create background" has been replaced by the new function "Pin Note". Notes that are already placed in the background of a Sheet will automatically be pinned to the Sheet for you.
The "Pin Note" function of the Note Menu can be used to fix text, image and video content on a Sheet. This means that these contents cannot be moved accidentally and can be used as the basis for a joint group work in which the Sheet is filled with further contents or further edited. In the simplest case, this can be an empty Sheet with a set headline or a more complex methodical presentation such as a business model canvas.
These are the advantages
- Once content has been created on a Sheet, it can be duplicated as often as desired and thus used several times in a Session.
- The design elements of the Sheet are fixed and therefore do not interfere with the work with other content, e.g. Notes.
- The fixed elements of the Sheet can be oversketched or overwritten with the Weframe Pen.
Use text as headings or labels
- Create a Text Note on your laptop / PC and send it to the workspace of the Sessionboard.
- Drag the Text Note onto the Sheet.
- Scale the Text Note with two fingers to the desired size and arrange it/them in the desired position, e.g. as a heading or as a label for areas or objects.
- Activate the Note Menu via the upper right corner of the Text Note and pin the text content on the Sheet using the "Pin Note" function.
- Your Text Note is now pinned or fixed on the Sheet and appears as plain text. If you want to unpin the text, tap it - the Text Note reappears - and tap the "Pin Note" button again.
Use images as background or graphic element
- Create a Media Note on your laptop / PC and send it to the workspace of the Sessionboard.
- Drag the Media Note with your image or video content onto the Sheet.
- Scale the image or video with two fingers to the desired size and arrange it/them in the desired position, e.g. as background.
- Activate the Note Menu via the upper right corner of the Media Note and fix the image or video content on the Sheet using the "Pin Note" function.
- Your Media Note is now pinned or fixed on the Sheet.
Please note: To arrange Notes evenly on the Sheet you can also use the "Arrange Notes" function of the Sheet Menu once you have assigned the Notes to the Sheet.