On weframe One you can easily document intermediate and final results with snapshots. The collected snapshots can then be made available to all participants as session logs immediately after the session.
In this article you will learn more about:
- Arrange all contents of a phase clearly legible on the work space.
- Open a menu on the desktop (tap a grid cross) and trigger the snapshot with the "Snapshot" button.
- Take snapshots of all intermediate states and phases to be documented.
Downloading Session Minutes
- After group work, stop the session by turning over the outer Active Corner.
- Close the session note by dragging it to the top of the screen into the outbox.
- Open the Session Manager on your Personal Device.
- Click on the "Session protocol"-button.
- The snapshots are downloaded as folders in zip format. If necessary, follow the dialogs of your operating system.
- You can now make the folder accessible on a (cloud) server or send it directly by e-mail to all participants.