Working with weframe One is super easy. All you need is your mobile device (laptop, smartphone or tablet) and a working Internet access (locally via WLAN or via your mobile network).
Access to weframe One always runs via the browser of your mobile device. They can:
enter the URL "weframe.one" directly in the browser bar of your browser.
In this article, you learn more about:
Login as Participant
- When you open weframe.one in your browser, the options "I'm a participant" and "I'm a host" appear.
- As a participant, select the option "I'm a participant".
- On the screen that now appears, enter the 8-digit session PIN displayed on the weframe One device.
- Done - You are on the personal device desktop and you are ready to go: Just create text, picture or video notes and patch them forward.
Login as Host
- If you call weframe.one in your browser, the options "I am a workshop participant" and "I am a host" appear.
- Select the option "I am a host".
- A login screen appears. Log in with your access data of your weframe One account.
- Now you are directly in the Session Manager. From here you can open a session on a weframe One device or manage your sessions. Of course, they can also become active immediately by switching to the weframe One desktop via the active corner in the upper right corner and directly patch notes to the front.