Writing and drawing on weframe One is as easy as writing and drawing on a traditional flipchart or whiteboard. All you need is a wooden pencil and an open sheet on the workspace.
- Open a sheet on the weframe One desktop. To do this, tap on a cross of the grid and select the "Horizontal Sheet" or "Vertical Sheet" button in the menu that appears.
- Write or draw directly with the outlying wooden pencil. The default settings are: average line width and black line color.
- A tap in the Inner Active Corner (top right of the sheet) provides a formatting menu with nine colors and four line widths.
- Use the Eraser function to remove unwanted details.
- With the Back button you can gradually cancel your last entries.
- With the blank button you can delete all drawn and written elements on a tap of the sheet (for safety a warning message appears).
- Duplicate your text / drawing with a tap on the duplicate button.
Simple, but effective:
- Drag your sheet to a comfortable size and place it in a comfortable letter/character height to make it easier to work.
- If you have to draw / write at the lower edge of the screen, tilt the entire screen - just pull it forward at the lower edge of the case, and you'll be able to write / draw more comfortably.